- The 2013 FIA Annual General Assembly took place on December 2-6 in Paris. Jean Todt has been unanimously re-elected as FIA president for a second term.
FIA: Making mobility fair, safe, clean, green
Michelle and Jean Todt attending the FIA Annual General Assembly, Dec 6
(3) Michelle, Jean Todt and Ari Vatanen, former Finnish World Rally Champion and former member of the European Parliament
(1) Michelle with Jean Todt and Nicola Todt, Dec 6
Dec 5: calling for safe roads for all the during FIA General Assembly. (L to R) FIA Foundation Chairman
Tim Keown, Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s granddaughter, Michelle, and Jean Todt
(photos from "FIA", "EPA", "fia foundation", "Motor Sport" and "Mobility For All")
- On November 30, Michelle attended the closing ceremony of the 44th International Film Festival of India in Panaji, Goa.
Earlier in the same day, she and The Gyalwang Drukpa appeared in a press conference on Pad Yatra: A Green Odyssey
Michelle Yeoh at the closing ceremony of IFFI 2013, Goa
(03:04, in English)
His Holiness Gyalwang Drukpa and Hollywood Actress, Michelle Yeoh addressing the Press at IFFI 2013
(07:13, in English)
Glittering ceremony concludes 44th IFFI in Goa
Reports from India:
Manorama Online: India International Film Festival of India
Borneo Post: Glad to have changed image of Asian women, says actress Michelle Yeoh
The Hindu: I am batting for the environment - are you? Michelle Yeoh
Times of India: Let's empower man: Michelle Yeoh
Business Standard: Michelle Yeoh wants to work with Aamir Khan
Hindustan Times: Michelle Yeoh plans Bollywood entry
APN: Pad Yatra will inspire youth: Michelle Yeoh
Speaking about her connection with India, Michelle Yeoh said that she plans to shoot two films in India, but also added that it was “too early to talk” about the project.
“We are still ideating the script,” she said.
"We are thinking of a movie that is based in Ladakh, Nepal and India. We're in the process of writing the script. It will be a mainstream commercial film," says Yeoh. So will we see her shake a leg, Bollywood-style, in the movie? "I think I have to brush up my singing and dancing and hopefully you will see me in Bollywood soon," she says.
Michelle and The Gyalwang Drukpa talking about Pad Yatra film at the press conference
Michelle addressing the audience at 44th IFFI 2013 closing ceremony
Michelle and India's Minister for Information & Broadcasting Shri Manish Tewari presenting
the Centenary Silver Peacock Award to Kamaleshwar Mukherjee, director of "Meghe Dhaka Tara"
(1) Michelle with Bollywood actress Asha Parekh
(3) Michelle, Shri Manish Tewari and other dignitaries at the 44th IFFI closing ceremony
(photos from "IFFI", "Nic", "JoeGoaUK", "MIB India", "Manorama" and "Unish Kuri")
- On November 29th, Michelle attended the Pad Yatra: A Green Odyssey
screening and Q & A during the 44th India International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
Video: FFI 2013: Actress Michelle Yeoh on the Red Carpet
(3) (L to R) Michelle, The Gyalwang Drukpa, and director of IFFI Shri Shankar Mohan
on the Red Carpet of IFFI
Pad Yatra: A Green Odyssey screening and Q & A
(photos from "IFFI", "Nic", "Cri", and "Harry Om")
- More from Australia:
"Practical Motoring": Michelle Yeoh on Road Safety
This video doesn't play for me, maybe someone else has a better luck... "Wake up" video: Michelle Yeoh Interview
(1) Michelle and Peter Frazer, manager at NSW Government and road safety campaigner
(2) with Mark Beretta, Australian journalist and sports presenter, Nov 27
(1-2) Michelle with Sarah Group representatives from Victoria & Queensland
(3)Michelle was caught by fans in a 7-Eleven store in Brisbane, Nov 28
(photos from "Sarah Group", "Mark Beretta", "Richard Walker" and "Weibo")
- Pad Yatra: A Green Odyssey
will be screened at the 44th International Film Festival of India in Goa, India on November 29th. Michelle, as the film's executive producer and global ambassador of Live to Love, and The Gyalwang Drukpa, founder of Live to Love, will be attending the Q&A session with the press and delegates.
Michelle will be the chief guest at the closing ceremony of the festival on the 30th.
- "The Hollywood Reporter" Film Review: Pad Yatra: A Green Odyssey
- [Crouching Tiger 2] Hong Kong director/action choreographer Yuen Woo-Ping said in recent interviews that Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II: The Green Destiny
is current under its 3rd script revision. They have a Chinese script writer on board now. Since the script is not ready, the shooting of the film has been postponed from spring to June of next year. According to Yuen, there are two main story lines: one is between Michelle and Donnie Yen. Another is about a younger couple. Although it was originally written with Jen (Yu Jiao Long)'s son and adopted daughter, they may be changed to different identities in the new version.
- Michelle on Australian radio (audios):
ABC 612 Brisbane:
Bond Girl Michelle Yeoh on Road Safety
(09:20, click on the "play" symbol at the upper left corner to listen to the interview)
4BC 1116: Michelle Yeoh on Afternoons
- Photos: Michelle attending the 2013 Australian Road Safety Awards Luncheon, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, November 27th.
(1) Michelle giving speech at the Australian Road Safety Awards
(3-4) Michelle with director of Panache Driver Training Derek Brewer
(1) with Russell White (middle), CEO and Founder of Australian Road Safety Foundation, and Derek Brewer
(2-3) Michelle with Russell White and Wayne Horkings (middle), a traffic accident survivor and safe driving advocate
(photos from "Steve Minnikin", "Wayne Horkings" and "Panache Driver Training")
- Michelle is now in Australia. She will be the keynote speaker and award presenter at the annual Australian Road Safety Awards, held by the Australian Road Safety Foundation (ARSF). “Michelle has made a significant impact building road safety awareness around the practical strategies to help the incidence of road trauma," said ARSF CEO and Founder Russell White. Michelle is a devoted advocate for road safety world wide and she traveled to various destinations between movies to promote the cause. The awards presentation will take place tomorrow at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Previous News & News Photos