- In Strike Back
: First official film still of Michelle, plot details, and more.
- Michelle will be a guest of honor at the Memory! Film Festival in Yangon, Myanmar. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
will be screened at the festival on 7:30pm, May 31st, at Nay Pyi Taw Cinema. Michelle will be there to introduce the film.   (festival trailer)
- Video: Congratulatory Video Message from Actress/Producer Michelle Yeoh
Video message from Michelle for the U.S.-Myanmar Exchange & Gala Dinner in Los Angeles (May 2, 2015)
- Photos from Nepal, May 17th: Michelle meeting with Nepali film producer and director Dinesh D.C..
- "Myanmar Times" reported that Michelle will be attending the 3rd edition MEMORY! International Festival of Heritage Cinema, to be held in Yangon, Myanmar May 29 - June 7. The theme of this year's festival will be "Women".
- Strike Back
Cast Interviews - published by U.K. Sky One.
video 1: Robson Green & Michelle Yeoh Interview YouTube (region restricted)
video 2: Sullivan Stapleton & Philip Winchester Interview
(video 1 features some footage with Michelle, Robson Green, and Tim McInnerny. in video 2, Sullivan Stapleton & Philip Winchester talked about Michelle, start at 02:06)
(1-2) Michelle in interview   (3) Michelle as Mei Foster in Strike Back
(1) with Robson Green (as Lt. Col. Philip Locke) in Strike Back
(2) with Tim McInnerny who plays British ambassador Robin Foster
- Michelle has returned back to Malaysia.
- More photos from May 17th in Nepal.
From "Live to Love":   Michelle Yeoh, Live to Love Global Ambassador, announced the construction of community halls, in a collaboration with on-ground partners like the Panchakanya group and the Drukpa Kung Fu Nuns, to house victims of the Nepal earthquakes, a crucial need as monsoon season nears and dry shelter becomes scarce.
Honorable Finance Minister of Nepal, Dr. Ram Saran Mahat and Mr. Pradeep Kumar Shrestha, Vice President of Confederation of Asia-Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry, were among guests who attended the event and lauded the prompt response efforts made by Live to Love.   ("Live to Love" photos. click on photos to see descriptions)
Previous News & News Photos