- Michelle's Aleta Ogord in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
is not blonde-haired as in Marvel comic books.
- Some off-set photos from Crazy Rich Asians
Michelle and Henry Golding, they play mother-son in the film
- New film page: Crazy Rich Asians
. Production will start next week in Malaysia.
- Michelle makes a cameo appearance in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
- near end of the film and in one of the post-credits scenes.
The Wrap: 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Huge Cameos Confirmed, Cool Characters Unveiled
Screenrant: Kevin Feige Confirms Original Guardians of the Galaxy Roster
"... Michelle Yeoh who I'm an enormous fan of from - I'm a big fan of '90s Hong Kong films. She's a very wonderful person. She is Aleta Ogord
who is the other Starhawk, the female Starhawk,"
said James Gunn, director and scripwriter of the superhero film which is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on May 5th.
[Spoiler warning] "Towards the end of the sequel to the 2014 hit just before the credits roll, new ravagers Charlie-27 (played by Ving Rhames) and Aleta Ogord (Michelle Yeoh) make their debut.
"We won't get into why they appear because that is an even bigger spoiler, however, they meet up with Stakar (a.k.a. Starhawk), played by Sylvester Stallone, and two other alien characters: Krugar and Mainframe. The five characters then vow to get back together.   (The Wrap)