- Michelle will be featured on "Conde Nast Traveler" Chinese version, to be published on April 10th.
Here are more photos from last month, taken at Freycinet National Park, Tasmania, Australia.
- Michelle will attend the 2015 ASEAN International Film Festival & Awards (AIFFA), to be held April 9-11, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. She won the first AIFFA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Michelle returned to Paris over the weekend, after having spent about a week in Los Angeles.
- Netflix will launch in New Zealand and Australia this month. According to "Hollywood Reporter", Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II
, as Netflix' first feature film, "will launch day and date with their U.S. and European releases."
- Michelle is currently in the U.S., discussing a partnership with a U.S. studio on a future project.
- More from amfAR Hong Kong gala:
(00:35 Michelle appears 00:24-00:29)
(02:25, Michelle's parts start 00:42, interview in Mandarin and Cantonese)
... Michelle Yeoh, who received an amfAR humanitarian award for her contribution to the global struggle against HIV/AIDS, her voice breaking with emotion, said it "will always remind me of the responsibility that comes with it, to boldly champion our cause to give the voice to the voiceless."   (reported Bloomberg)
(1-2) Michelle with American actress Gwyneth Paltrow
(photos from "amfAR", "Reuters", "Ashiongonerogue", "Rex", "PurePeople" and "Weibo")
- "Together, all of us, I know that we can succeed and make this world a better place.
" - Michelle Yeoh, at amfAR fundraising gala in Hong Kong
(1-2) Michelle giving speech   (4) Michelle, event chair Pansy Ho (R) and co-chair David Tang
(1) Michelle during the amfAR gala dinner   (2-3) Michelle with Angelica Cheung, editor in chief of Vogue China
(4) Angelica Cheung, Michelle, Victoria Beckham, English businesswoman, fashion designer, model and singer
(photos from "amfAR", "Vogue", "Occasions", "Rohmir" and "Harry Winston")
Straits Times: Stars turn out for Hong Kong's Aids fund-raiser which collects over $2.7 million
Variety: First amfAR Hong Fund Raiser Assembles Stars, Collects $4 Million For AIDS Research
Previous News & News Photos