- Variety: 'Crouching Tiger' Sequel to Shoot in New Zealand, China
"Much of the principal photography will take place at Auckland Film Studios in New Zealand, with some two weeks shoot in China."
"Producers had given serious consideration to filming at the new Pinewood Iskandar Malaysia studios, but the studios are occupied until the end of the year by the TWC-produced 'Marco Polo' TV series for Netflix."
- New Zealand Herald: Crouching Tiger sequel to be filmed in NZ
Much of the filming will be shot in Auckland Film Studios in Henderson, West Auckland, and the rest in China. The film is co-produced by the Weinstein Company with newly founded Auckland-based Iron Knight Productions.
- Michelle and Jean Todt attended the 2014 World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) in Marrakech, Morocco, Sunday April 13th.
Michelle and Jean Todt at WTCC, Circuit Moulay El Hassan, Morocco
(1) Michelle, Jean Todt with Jalil Nekmouche, president of the FRMSA (La Federation Royale Marocaine des Sports Automobiles),
Mohamed Ouzzine, Minister of Youth and Sports of Morocco, Abdeslem Bekrate, General Secretary of Wilaya Province,
Abderrahman Zahid, President of Marrakech Grand Prix and Ménara Holding
(photos from "LE 360", "FIA WTCC", "Motorsport" and "Citroen Racing")
- Final Recipe
was screened during MSPIFF 2014
(April 3-19), Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival.
- Photos: Michelle, Global Ambassador for Road Safety, at the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, April 10th.
(1-2) addressing the UN General Assembly
(3) Michelle with other Road Safety champions at UN, left: Samantha Power, the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations
(2) Michelle chatting with Lord Robertson, chairman of the Commission for Global Road Safety
the UN General Assembly Hall before the road safety discussion
(1) Michelle giving speech at UN
(2) (L to R) Etienne Krug, Director of Violence and Injury Prevention at WHO, Saul Billingsley,
Director General of the FIA Foundation, Michelle and Lord Robertson
(photos from "FIA Foundation", "Make Roads Safe", "Arge", "Saul Billingsley", "Dinhzarr", and "Decade of Action")
- Photos: Michelle during the opening panel of the 19th UNRSC meeting, United Nations, New York City, April 8th.
H.E. Mr Florencio Randazzo, Minister of Transport from Argentina gives
the keynote address at the opening of the 19th UNRSC meeting in New York
from left: FIA president Jean Todt. Global Road Safety Ambassador Michelle Yeoh,
H.E. Mr Florencio Randazzo, Minister of Transport from Argentina, Dr Etienne Krug,
Director of WHO's Violence and Injury Prevention, Hugo Leal, Federal Deputy of Brazil, ...
(photos from "Decade of Action for Road Safety", "Seguridad Vial", "Youth for Road Aafety", "IRF" and "Adnan Hyder")
- Michelle is in New York City, attending the 19th United Nations Road Safety Collaboration (UNRSC) Meeting (April 8 - 10)
at the United Nations.
- Final Recipe
updates: tickets link for the Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival. And more international sales.
- Photos: Michelle and Jean Todt attending the Bahrain Grand Prix, Sakhir, Bahrain, April 6th.
(1-2) Michelle and Jean Todt on the grid, Formula One World Championship
(3) Michelle, Jean Todt, and Bahrain's Crown Prince Sheikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa (middle) during a reception ahead of the Grand Prix in Manama
(photos from "F1 Grandprix", "Motorsport", "Sutton", "Getty", "Abaca" and "F1 GP")
- Michelle and Jean Todt received the Bahrain First Class Order on April 5th in Bahrain. Bahrain News Agency reported that "HM the King bestowed the Bahrain First Class Order on FIA President Jean Todt in recognition of his pivotal role in the Formula One races. He also bestowed the Bahrain First Class Order on prominent actress Tan Sri Michelle Yeoh in acknowledgement of her contribution in advocating humanitarian causes and community service."
The 2014 Bahrain Formula One Grand Prix takes place on Sunday April 6.
(1-2) Bahrain's King Hamad presents the medals to Michelle and Jean Todt
(3) Michelle and Jean Todt at the practice/qualifying day fof the Bahrain F1 Grand Prix at the Bahrain International Circuit, April 5
( photos from "Gulf Daily" and "DT")
- Final Recipe
will be the closing film at the 2014 Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival, May 1-11.
Previous News & News Photos