- Michelle, as an ambassador for UN Road safety, will be in Mumbai, India attending the Women’s Rally on Sunday March 8th. The car rally, organized by Western India Automobile Association (WIAA), supports the cause of 'Women's safety' and aims to to raise awareness of building a protective society for women.
- Michelle has returned to Paris.
- Video from the Roberto Cavalli Fashion Show in Milan
(00:18, in Cantonese)
More photos from Milan Fashion Week:
(1) (L to R) English fashion model Daisy Lowe, Franca Sozzani, Italian journalist and the editor-in-chief of Vogue Italia,
Michelle, Jean Todt, English fashion model Amber Le Bon
(2-3) Franca Sozzani, Michelle, Jean Todt
(photos from "Roberto Cavalli", "Corbis" and "Apple Daily")
- Michelle attended Roberto Cavalli 2015 Fall/Winter Fashion Show in Milan, Italy, February 28th.
Here is an English tranlstion of a report from Hong Kong "Oriental Daily":
- International Star Michelle Yeoh and fiance Jean Todt were at Milan, Italy to attend the Roberto Cavalli 2015 Fall/Winter Fashion Show. When asked about her plan for work, she revealed she will head to Mainland China to film the latter part of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon II. In addition, she also invested in an American drama series and details are still being finalized. Regarding the wedding, she said: "Soon and should be this year. (Will it happen in Hong Kong or Italy?) Don't know yet but the wedding isn't going to be huge. It will be just a meal to celebrate the occasion with friends and family."
When asked if Michelle Yeoh is here to support Cavalli's rumored last show, she said: "I know him very well so I purposely came here this morning and will be leaving tomorrow. I hope I will have time to do some shopping. I also plan to eat dinner with friends tonight. Afterward, I will fly to Paris, then onto India to promote road safety, fly back to Paris for Fashion Week, then fly to Hong Kong."
So, looks like we are going to see plenty of Michelle, busy as always. Keep tuned. ;-)
News photos: Michelle and Jean Todt at the Roberto Cavalli 2015 Fall/Winter Fashion Show in Milan.
(photos from "Reuters", "Getty", "Wire", "Oreintal Daily", "iFeng", and "Apple Daily")
- Michelle and Jean Todt visiting the Buriram United International Circuit (Chang International Circuit), Buriram, Thailand, February 27th.
(2) Michelle, Jean Todt and Newin Chidchob, a former Thai Deputy Minister and president of Buriram United
(3) at Buriram United   (4) at Amari Buriram United Hotel
(photos from "Chang International Circuit", "Karuna Chidchob" and "Amari Buriram United")
- Final Recipe
: screening next month at the Prague International Film Festival in the Czech Republic.
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
will be screened during Doha Film Institute's Awards Season Showcase in Qatar, Saturday Feb. 28.
(tickets & info
- Some "new" photos of Michelle and Jean Todt --
Previous News & News Photos