- Photos: Michelle attending the opening ceremony of the Memory International Film Heritage Festival in Yangon, Myanmar, May 29th.
(1) (L to R) French ambassador Thierry Mathou, Michelle, French actress Catherine Deneuve and Myanmar actresses
(2) Michelle talks with Myanmar Information Minister Ye Htut
(3) Michelle with Hong Kong actress Cheng Pei-Pei (who played Jade Fox in CTHD and Michelle's master in Wing Chun)
(1) Michelle at the at after-party
Catherine Deneuve, Myanmar Information Minister Ye Htut, and Michelle during the opening ceremony
(photos from "AP", "AFP", "Corbis", "SonnyMoore" and "Ukaiming")
- In Strike Back
: First official still of Michelle, plot details, and more.
- Michelle will be a guest of honor at the Memory! Film Festival in Yangon, Myanmar. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
will be screened at the festival on 7:30pm, May 31st, at Nay Pyi Taw Cinema. Michelle will be there to introduce the film.   (festival trailer)
- Video: Congratulatory Video Message from Actress/Producer Michelle Yeoh
Video message from Michelle for the U.S.-Myanmar Exchange & Gala Dinner in Los Angeles (May 2, 2015)
- Photos from Nepal, May 17th: Michelle meeting with Nepali film producer and director Dinesh D.C..
- "Myanmar Times" reported that Michelle will be attending the 3rd edition MEMORY! International Festival of Heritage Cinema, to be held in Yangon, Myanmar May 29 - June 7. The theme of this year's festival will be "Women".
- Strike Back
Cast Interviews - published by U.K. Sky One.
video 1: Robson Green & Michelle Yeoh Interview YouTube (region restricted)
video 2: Sullivan Stapleton & Philip Winchester Interview
(video 1 features some footage with Michelle, Robson Green, and Tim McInnerny. in video 2, Sullivan Stapleton & Philip Winchester talked about Michelle, start at 02:06)
(1-2) Michelle in interview   (3) Michelle as Mei Foster in Strike Back
(1) with Robson Green (as Lt. Col. Philip Locke) in Strike Back
(2) with Tim McInnerny who plays British ambassador Robin Foster
- Michelle has returned back to Malaysia.
- More photos from May 17th in Nepal.
From "Live to Love":   Michelle Yeoh, Live to Love Global Ambassador, announced the construction of community halls, in a collaboration with on-ground partners like the Panchakanya group and the Drukpa Kung Fu Nuns, to house victims of the Nepal earthquakes, a crucial need as monsoon season nears and dry shelter becomes scarce.
Honorable Finance Minister of Nepal, Dr. Ram Saran Mahat and Mr. Pradeep Kumar Shrestha, Vice President of Confederation of Asia-Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry, were among guests who attended the event and lauded the prompt response efforts made by Live to Love.   ("Live to Love" photos. click on photos to see descriptions)
- Michael J. Bassett said he just approved the final sound mix for the final season of Strike Back
. "Action-packed, emotional, and uplifting. I'm so proud of this season," said the director. The series will premiere on June 3rd in U.K. (SkyTV) and July 31st in U.S. (Cinemax).
- News photos: Michelle and Jean Todt attending the Soiree De Gala Action Innocence at Hotel Intercontinental on May 12, 2015 in Geneva, Switzerland. Both Michelle and Jean Todt are honorary committee members. Action Innocence is a European based charity association aimed at protecting children against abuse on the Internet.
(1) Michelle, Jean Todt, and Valerie Wertheimer (L), founding president of Action Innocence
- Photos of May10th: Michelle and Jean Todt during the 2015 Formula 1 Grand Prix, Barcelona-Catalunya Circuit, Barcelona, Spain.
(3) Jenson Button, British F1 driver for McLaren, Jean Todt, Michelle
(3) with Roberto Merhi (L), Spanish F1 driver for Manor Marussia
(2) with Kimi Raikkonen (FIN) of Ferrari
(photos from "Motorsport", "Rex", "Xpb", "Sutton", "Corbis", "Pasando en boxes")
- More photos from Monaco ePrix, May 9th.
(2) Jean-Paul Driot, founder of DAMS team, four-time Formula 1 champion Alain Prost,
Prince Albert of Monaco, son of Alain Prost/French driver Nicolas Prost, Michelle, Jean Todt
(photos from "AFP", "Sutton", "Newscpm", "Auto News")
- Photos of May 9th: Michelle and Jean Todt attending 2015 Formula E Monaco ePrix, Monte Carlo, Monaco.
(2) (L to R) Prince Albert II of Monaco, Jean Todt, and Michelle
with Prince Albert II at Formula E Championship
(1) Prince Albert II, CEO of Formula E Alejandro Agag, Jean Todt, and Michelle
(1) Jean Todt, Michelle, Gildo Pastor, CEO and owner of Venturi Automobiles, Prince Albert II of Monaco and his wife Princess Charlene
(photos from "AFP", "Getty", "Motorsport" and "Formula E")
- Photos: Michelle at the annual FIA Region I Spring Meeting (May 6-8) in Tunis, Tunisia, May 7th.
- The Third UN Global Road Safety Week kicks off in New York City by calling for action to #SaveKidsLives. The event was attended by Global Road Safety ambassador Michelle, new UN Special Envoy for Road Safety Jean Todt, UNICEF Executive Director Anthony Lake, WHO Director for Injury Prevention Etienne Krug, NYC Transportation Commissioner Polly Trottenberg, a granddaughter of late South African President Nelson Mandela,
Zoleka Mandela, with NYPD and a group of 200 schoolchildren in NYC.
FIA Foundation: #SaveKidsLives flashmob delivers Child Declaration in New York
FIA: Launch of UN Road Safety Week for Children's Safety
Michelle at the NYC road safety event
(3) Michelle with NYPD Chief of Transportation Thomas Chan
(photos from "NYC Department of Transportation", "Saul Billingsley", "NYPD", and "FIA")
- Michelle attended 2015 Met Gala (Costume Institute Benefit Gala) in NYC, May 4th. The theme of this year's exhibition is "China: Through the Looking Glass", displaying Chinese aesthetics'
influence on Western fashion.
(1) Gong Li, Michelle, Zhang Ziyi
(2) (L to R) Li Bingbing, Gong Li, Michelle, Zhang Ziyi, Wendy Deng
(3) Michelle and Jean Todt at redcarpet
(photos from "Sina", "Newscom" and "Shiatzy Chen")
- To mark the Third UN Global Road Safety Week, Michelle will attend an event with 200 schoolchildren on Tuesday May 5th in New York City. Starts 10:30AM, Pedestrian Plaza, Flatiron Building, 5th Avenue and 23rd Street.
- Today starts the Third UN Global Road Safety Week (May 4 - 10), focusing on saving children's lives.
Watch this newly released video of Michelle in Cambodia, filmed last December in Phnom Penh, Cambodia's capital. "Come here & you will see why #savekidslives is so important."
Video: #SaveKidsLives - Michelle Yeoh - Cambodia
- Michelle in New York City, May 3rd.
at preview of The Costume Institute's spring 2015 exhibition, "China: Through the Looking Glass", Metropolitan Museum of Art
(2) (L to R): Hong Kong actress Carina Lau, Hong Kong businessman Silas Chou, Michelle, Jean Todt
- Some photos from Michelle's trip to the Bako National Park in Sarawak, eastern Malaysia last momth.   (April 12, "Sarawak Forestry" photos)
- The premiere dates of Strike Back
has been announced: June 3rd in U.K. (SkyTV) and July 31 in U.S. (Cinemax).
- News photos: United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon appointed FIA President Jean Todt as UN Special Envoy for Road Safety at a meeting held today in Paris.
Michelle, Jean Todt, Ban Ki-moon, Christian Friis Bach, Executive Secretary of the UN Economic Commission for Europe
(1-2) CNN Chief International Correspondent Christiane Amanpour, Ban Ki-moon, Director-General of the UN Educational Irina Bokova, Jean Todt, Michelle
(3) (L to R) Houlin Zhao, Secretary-General of ITU (International Telecommunication Union), Jean Todt, Michelle, ?
(photos from "UN", "FIA" and "ITU")
UN: Secretary-General Appoints Jean Todt of France as Special Envoy for Road Safety
FIA: FIA President Jean Todt appointed as UN Special Envoy for Road Safety
FIA: Remarks by UN Secretary General on the appointment of Jean Todt as Special Envoy on Road Safety
- Michelle returned safely back to Paris with Jean Todt on Sunday night. She sent the following message to Hong Kong media through her assistant.
"We were in the hotel's ground-floor showroom when it happened," Michelle told reporters. "A security guard brought us to a safe place, and he used his body to protect us from falling debris. During the following few frightening hours, we stayed outside and waited for related broadcasts. My cell phone was not working... When we were allowed to re-enter the hotel to collect our luggage, we found the building was damaged... We waited at the airport for the whole night. Luckily we are home now."
"Let's Pray for Nepal."
Photos: Michelle and Jean Todt in Kathmandu, Nepal, before the deadly earthquake.
(1) April 23   (2) April 24
(photos from "Annapurna Post" and "Autol Life Nepal")
- FIA Statement - Nepal
- Michelle left Nepal for India safely.
At the Druk Amitabha Mountain DGK Nunnery Michelle visited the day before, all nuns are safe though some of the buildings are damaged.
The Nepalese government placed the preliminary death toll in excess of 2,400 people, with 5,900 injured.
Nepal earthquake relief:
Live to Love
- The last day of the inaugural Asia-Pacific Sport Regional Congress was interrupted by a deadly earthquake in Nepal. Centered less than 50 miles from Kathmandu, the devastating 7.8 magnitude earthquake killed more than 1,900 people. Motorsport
reported that FIA President Jean Todt and other FIA delegates in Nepal are uninjured.
Our thoughts and prayers go to the people there...
- April 24: Michelle, Live to Love Ambassador, visited Druk Amitabha Mountain DGK Nunnery in Kathmandu, Nepal, in support of gender equality.
with Kung Fu nuns
("Gyalwang Drukpa" photos)
- Asia/Pacific Sports Regional Congress, Everest Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal, April 23-24.
(1) April 24: speaking about road safety for children   (2-3) April 23
(1) general manager of Everest Hotel Pralhad Kunwar welcoming Michelle and Jean Todt
(photos from "Everest Hotel", "Annapurnapost", "Newswala")
- Kathmandu, Nepal, April 23.
Michelle and Jean Todt arrives in Kathmandu
(1) Michelle, as the ambassador for Global Road Safety, attending press conference of the FIA Asia/Pacific Sports Regional Congress
(2) Parmananda Jha (L), Vice President of Nepal, and Michelle felicitating Macharidevi Chitrakar (R), first Nepali women driver
(3) felicitating Dhan Bahadur Gole, a porter who was part of a team that carried the very first car to roll in Kathmandu through the Himalayan passes
(photos from "Nepali Times", "MyRepublica", "Bisal Chautari", "eKantipur", and "MeroCinema")
- Leaving Diaoyutai Boutique Hotel in Chengdu in the morning of April 23.   ("Diaoyutai Boutique" photos)
- National Exhibition and Convention Center, Shanghai, April 21.
(photos from "China News" and "P2P")
- News photos: Michelle encouraging volunteer workers at a dog adoption drive in Ipoh, April 19th.
(Sinchew report, in Chinese)
- New in Videos
: The #SaveKidsLives #Safie Challenge by Michelle Yeoh
- Photos: Michelle at her mother's birthday party, Mun Choong Restaurant, Ipoh, Malaysia, April 18th.
- Final Recipe
: opening night film at the 44th Annual USA Film Festival in Dallas, Texas, April 22.
- Strike Back
: two production videos from Cinemax (no Michelle).
- The Rakyat Post
reported that Michelle is scheduled to attend the International Automobile Federation (FIA) Asia Pacific Sports Regional Congress during a three-day visit to Nepal, beginning April 23.
According to "CFGP", Michelle, together with Jean Todt, will appear at the 16th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition on April 21, Shanghai, China.
- I'm back! Yes I had a great trip ;-). OK let's catch up some Michelle news/photos, shall we?
- The Borneo Post: Sea turtle conservation in Sarawak may get Michelle Yeoh's touch
- Photos from the 2015 ASEAN International Film Festival & Awards (AIFFA), April 11.
Michelle attending the AIFFA award ceremony
Michelle presenting the 2015 AIFFA Lifetime Achievement Award to Filipina actress Nora Aunor
(photos from "The Borneo Post", "Essentials Kuching", "Astroshaw" and "MySarawakInsight")
- April 10 - 13, Malaysia.
(1) meeting with Tourism Minister Abang Johari (L4), Assistant Ministers Gramong (L5) and Talip Zulpilip (L2),
Len Talif Salleh (L1), Tourism Ministry permanent secretary Ik Pahon Joyik (L6)
(photos from "The Borneo Post", "Essentials Kuching", "Fazlitaufek", "Sinchew", etc)
- April 9: Michelle was spotted at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egypt.   ("Riviveee" photos)
- April 5: Michelle in Beirut, Lebanon. With Lebanese fashion designer Elie Saab and architecture designer Chakib Richani.   ("Chakib Richani" photos)
Hi all, I will be traveling till the middle of April. If you feel you can not wait for my updates, you may try
for Michelle related news and news photos. See you later!
- Video: Combating Wildlife Trafficking with Michele Yeoh
- New reports:
Malay Mail: Michelle Yeoh to be Sabah wildlife conservation advocate
Borneo Post: Orangutan conservation envoy to protect turtles
Borneo Post: Michelle Yeoh won't let resistance stop her
The Star: Bond girl in fight to save Malaysian wildlife
Michelle said she will work with the Sabah Tourism, Culture and Environment Ministry on a documentary to highlight Sabah's marine treasures including its turtles and coral reefs. She will also work with the Sabah wildlife ministry on educating the public on the importance of conserving wildlife in the state.
- Photos from the Asean Regional Forum (ARF) Workshop on Combating Wildlife Trafficking, March 30th.
(1) (L to R) Malaysia's Foreign Minister Anifah Aman, U.S. Under Secretary for Economic Growth,
Energy, and the Environment Catherine Novelli, Michelle, Malaysia's Minister of Tourism,
Culture & Environment. Environment Masidi Manjun
(1) Michelle and Malaysia's Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Anifah Aman
(photos from "U.S. Embassy Kuala Lumpur", "Malay Mail", "The Star", "Eunice" and "SayangSabah")
- Michelle in Sabah, March 29th:
(photos from "SabahGo" and "Weibo")
- Photos: Michelle at Oceanus Waterfront Mall, Sabah, Malaysia, March 29th.
Michelle is attending the Asean Regional Forum (ARF) Workshop on Combating Wildlife Trafficking, held from March 30 to April 1 in Tuaran, Sabah. She will be a guest speaker for the Workshop. Michelle is the ambassador for Orangutan Conservation in Sabah and made the ducumentary Among the Great Apes with Michelle Yeoh
The Sun Daily: M'sia, US to host ARF workshop on combating wildlife trafficking
(photos from "Nissy", "AddySaridi" and "DavinaDave")
- Michelle will be featured on "Conde Nast Traveler" Chinese version, to be published on April 10th.
Here are more photos from last month, taken at Freycinet National Park, Tasmania, Australia.
- Michelle will attend the 2015 ASEAN International Film Festival & Awards (AIFFA), to be held April 9-11, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. She won the first AIFFA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Michelle returned to Paris over the weekend, after having spent about a week in Los Angeles.
- Netflix will launch in New Zealand and Australia this month. According to "Hollywood Reporter", Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II
, as Netflix' first feature film, "will launch day and date with their U.S. and European releases."
- Michelle is currently in the U.S., discussing a partnership with a U.S. studio on a future project.
- More from amfAR Hong Kong gala:
(00:35 Michelle appears 00:24-00:29)
(02:25, Michelle's parts start 00:42, interview in Mandarin and Cantonese)
... Michelle Yeoh, who received an amfAR humanitarian award for her contribution to the global struggle against HIV/AIDS, her voice breaking with emotion, said it "will always remind me of the responsibility that comes with it, to boldly champion our cause to give the voice to the voiceless."   (reported Bloomberg)
(1-2) Michelle with American actress Gwyneth Paltrow
(photos from "amfAR", "Reuters", "Ashiongonerogue", "Rex", "PurePeople" and "Weibo")
- "Together, all of us, I know that we can succeed and make this world a better place.
" - Michelle Yeoh, at amfAR fundraising gala in Hong Kong
(1-2) Michelle giving speech   (4) Michelle, event chair Pansy Ho (R) and co-chair David Tang
(1) Michelle during the amfAR gala dinner   (2-3) Michelle with Angelica Cheung, editor in chief of Vogue China
(4) Angelica Cheung, Michelle, Victoria Beckham, English businesswoman, fashion designer, model and singer
(photos from "amfAR", "Vogue", "Occasions", "Rohmir" and "Harry Winston")
Straits Times: Stars turn out for Hong Kong's Aids fund-raiser which collects over $2.7 million
Variety: First amfAR Hong Fund Raiser Assembles Stars, Collects $4 Million For AIDS Research
- Photos: Michelle attending Shiatzy Chen fashion show during the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2015/2016, March 10th, Paris.
Michelle with Taiwanese fashion designer Shiatzy Chen
(1-2) Chinese actress Yao Chen (L), Shiatzy Chen, and Michelle
(photos from "Sina", "Apple Daily", "163", "Corbis", "Haibao", "Oriental", "CFP", "News", "Elle", "Aucoeur" and "styleTV")
- Michelle, as an ambassador for UN Road safety, will be in Mumbai, India attending the Women's Rally on Sunday March 8th. The car rally, organized by Western India Automobile Association (WIAA), supports the cause of 'Women's safety' and aims to to raise awareness of building a protective society for women.
- Michelle has returned to Paris.
- Video from the Roberto Cavalli Fashion Show in Milan
(00:18, in Cantonese)
More photos from Milan Fashion Week:
(1) (L to R) English fashion model Daisy Lowe, Franca Sozzani, Italian journalist and the editor-in-chief of Vogue Italia,
Michelle, Jean Todt, English fashion model Amber Le Bon
(2-3) Franca Sozzani, Michelle, Jean Todt
(photos from "Roberto Cavalli", "Corbis" and "Apple Daily")
- Michelle attended Roberto Cavalli 2015 Fall/Winter Fashion Show in Milan, Italy, February 28th.
Here is an English tranlstion of a report from Hong Kong "Oriental Daily":
- International Star Michelle Yeoh and fiance Jean Todt were at Milan, Italy to attend the Roberto Cavalli 2015 Fall/Winter Fashion Show. When asked about her plan for work, she revealed she will head to Mainland China to film the latter part of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon II. In addition, she also invested in an American drama series and details are still being finalized. Regarding the wedding, she said: "Soon and should be this year. (Will it happen in Hong Kong or Italy?) Don't know yet but the wedding isn't going to be huge. It will be just a meal to celebrate the occasion with friends and family."
When asked if Michelle Yeoh is here to support Cavalli's rumored last show, she said: "I know him very well so I purposely came here this morning and will be leaving tomorrow. I hope I will have time to do some shopping. I also plan to eat dinner with friends tonight. Afterward, I will fly to Paris, then onto India to promote road safety, fly back to Paris for Fashion Week, then fly to Hong Kong."
So, looks like we are going to see plenty of Michelle, busy as always. Keep tuned. ;-)
News photos: Michelle and Jean Todt at the Roberto Cavalli 2015 Fall/Winter Fashion Show in Milan.
(photos from "Reuters", "Getty", "Wire", "Oreintal Daily", "iFeng", and "Apple Daily")
- Michelle and Jean Todt visiting the Buriram United International Circuit (Chang International Circuit), Buriram, Thailand, February 27th.
(2) Michelle, Jean Todt and Newin Chidchob, a former Thai Deputy Minister and president of Buriram United
(3) at Buriram United   (4) at Amari Buriram United Hotel
(photos from "Chang International Circuit", "Karuna Chidchob" and "Amari Buriram United")
- Final Recipe
: screening next month at the Prague International Film Festival in the Czech Republic.
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
will be screened during Doha Film Institute's Awards Season Showcase in Qatar, Saturday Feb. 28.
(tickets & info
- Some "new" photos of Michelle and Jean Todt --
- The Year of the Sheep/Goat/Ram
will begin Thursday, February 19th. Happy Chinese New Year
Michelle and everyone!
Some 2015 Year of Goat postage stamps around the world --
Australia, Canada, China, France, Hong Kong
Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Slovenia
Taiwan, U.K., U.S.A.
- Michelle has been in Malaysia -> Australia -> Malaysia for the past 10 days.
(1) Michelle in Australia last week
(2) Michelle in Perak, Malaysia Feb 7
- Michelle will receive the Special Recognition Award from amfAR for her longtime contributions to AIDS awareness. The inaugural amfAR Hong Kong event will take place on March 14 at Shaw Studios, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Details and tickets
Michelle is an ambassador for amfAR (American Foundation for AIDS Research) and she has been supporting AIDS research and prevention programs for more than a decade.
- Principal filming of Mechanic: Resurrection has wrapped in Thailand.
Arthur Bishop (Jason Statham) thought he had put his murderous past behind him when his most formidable foe (Sam Hazeldine) kidnaps the love of his life (Jessica Alba). Now he is forced to travel the globe to complete three impossible assassinations (Femi Elufowoju jr, Toby Eddington and Tommy Lee Jones), and do what he does best, make them look like accidents.
Wait... what is Michelle's character - named "Mae" - going to do in the film??
- Michelle left New York City and returned to Paris over the weekend.
- Updates in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II
: more information on cast/characters and some set photos (one with Michelle).
- I guess not many of us have seen Michelle dancing on a stage? Here in this video, Michelle was a special guest at the Finals of the 1986 ATV Future Idol Contest, a singing contest held by Hong Kong's Asia Television (ATV).
She led the dance performance - yep, definitely worth seeing! :-DDD
The video is about 6 minutes long. If you don't know Cantonese, you may skip the first 01:20 where hosts were talking and no Michelle.
Video: Dance Performance at the 1986 ATV Future Idol Contest Final, March 25, 1986, Hong Kong
(for more special videos, visit Videos -> Specials
- Photo at left: Michelle, Jean Todt, Benjamin Teper (L), CEO & Founder at Soho Mavericks Agency, and Francesco Panella (R), owner of Antica Pesa Restaurant, at Antica Pesa Restaurant, Brooklyn, New York City, January 29th.   (photo courtesy of Benjamin Teper)
- Photos: Michelle attending the 2015 International Automobile Festival ceremony, Hotel National des Invalides, Paris, France, January 27th.
FIA: Jean Todt awarded at the International Automobile Festival
Michelle and Jean Todt at the ceremony
(1-2) Carlos A. Rosillo, Bell & Ross CEO, presents Jean Todt with Palme d Or Award
and Bell & Ross BR 03 Festival Automobile limited edition watch
(1) Remi Depoix, the founding president of the Festival Automobile International,
Carlos A. Rosillo, Bell & Ross CEO, Jean-Michel Wilmotte, president of the Jury, Jean Todt, Michelle,
and Alain Prost, French racing driver and four-time Formula One champion
(photos from "Festival Automobile", "Bell & Ross", "FIA", "AutoMoto", "MechanicsinMotion", "Cedric Faiche", "Drive Guide Guru" and "Gtplanet")
- From Thailand's De Warrenne Pictures (production services): "It's a wrap for this amazing Lady on MECHANIC RESURRECTION"
In the photo: Michelle with Tom Waller, line producer of Mechanic: Resurrection and owner of De Warrenne Pictures, Jan. 26.
- Photo at left: Michelle and her Mechanic 2 co-star Jessica Alba, Ko Yao Yai (island), Phang Nga Bay, Thailand.
Filming of Mechanic: Resurrection has been taking place at various locations in Thailand including Phuket Island. Principal photography is expected to wrap early next month.
- Michelle has joined the filming of Mechanic: Resurrection in Thailand.
- Final Recipe
: tickets information for the screening at the Victoria Film Festival in Canada, Feb 10.
- Southeast Asia Globe: An interview with Michelle Yeoh
taken during Michelle's road safety trip in Cambodia last month.
- Strike Back: Cinemax U.S.) announced the fourth and final season of Strike Back will premiere this summer.
- Photo at left: another party in Beijing. (L to R) Carina Lau, Wendi Deng, Hong Kong actor Tony Leung, Michelle. January 8th.
- Photos: Michelle at a welcome party for Anna Wintour, English editor-in-chief of Vogue, in Beijing, China, January 7th.
(2) Michelle and her "Silver Hawk" co-star Li Bingbing   (3) with Hong Kong actress Carina Lau
(4) (L to R) Michelle, Li Bingbing, Zhang Ziyi, Carina Lau
(2) (L to R) Anna Wintour, Hong Kong mogul Silas Chou, Michelle, Carina Lau
(photos from "Vogue", "Sina" and "Weibo")
Jan. 4th 2015
- After a well deserved tropical island getaway, Michelle returned to Hong Kong.
- EviDenS Hong Kong shared several photos of Michelle with Helen Ma, director of the skincare brand in Hong Kong, when they came upon each other earlier in Bali, Indonesia.
- Final Recipe
will be screened at the 2015 Victoria Film Festival, Victoria, B.C., Canada, Feb 6-15.