"We are thrilled to premiere Daniels' latest work, which is fantastically inventive, entertaining, emotionally grounded, and crammed with the exceptional creativity that makes their projects so satisfying," said Janet Pierson, SXSW director of film. "Audiences are going to have their minds blown by this extraordinary feat of filmmaking."
(1) film still (L to R): Stephanie Hsu, Michelle, and Ke Huy Quan
(2) Michelle during filming in LA, March 2020
- Michelle and Jean Todt in Jeddah for the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, December 2nd.
- Michelle has returned to Paris.
at Dubai Expo, Paris, France
- From director Navot Papushado: "Gunpowder Milkshake is coming exclusively to cinemas across Germany this Thursday (2.12), We shot it in Berlin two years ago, and what an incredible journey it has been since then."   (German teaser 00:20)
"Watching Michelle Yeoh wielding sword and slicing though her foes with effortless grace and flow. Every take is perfect. " -- Declan de Barra, showrunner of The Witcher: Blood Origin, posted on Nov 18
- Photo at left is shared by Mandarin Kitchen London: "We serve many celebrities over the years, the legendary Michelle Yeoh is just a pleasure to host. Humble, charismatic and knows great food obviously! "
First Photo: Michelle on Shang-Chi set with Brad Allen, Australian martial artist, stuntman, and action choreographer, who was the supervising stunt coordinator and second-unit director for Shang-Chi. He passed away earlier this month.
(2-3) Taiwan posters
- London, Aug 13:
with actresses Awkwafina, Sandra Oh, Priyanka Chopra, Sonoya Mizuno, and director Paul Feig
- Michelle has joined Netflix's upcoming The Witcher prequel series, The Witcher: Blood Origin.
Set in an elven world 1200 years before the world of "The Witcher", "Blood Origin" will tell the story of the creation of the first prototype Witcher, and the events that lead to the pivotal "conjunction of the spheres," when the worlds of monsters, men, and elves merged to become one. Netflix has given the limited live-action series a six-episode order.
Michelle will star as ScÃÂÃÂan, the very last of her nomadic tribe of sword-elves. No one can come close to her artistry with the blade, and no one carries as much loss within their heart. When a chance presents itself to retrieve a stolen sacred sword, taken from her fallen tribe by nefarious means, she launches herself into a deadly quest that will change the outcome of the Continent.
- Director Paul Feig: "So much fun hanging with my Covid bubble buddy @michelleyeoh_official! And so honored she lent her immense talents to The School for Good and Evil. Day 9 of shooting about to commence and weÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂre all having simply too much good and evil fun!"
with director Paul Feig in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
- Michelle speaks at the UN Security Council meeting (online) on Mine Action and Sustaining Peace, April 8.
hey! is this a hair style for Professor Emma Anemone? ;-)
- The production of The School For Good And Evil, directed by Paul Feig (Last Christmas), is getting underway at Belfast Harbour Studios. The bulk of the filming will be taking place in Northern Ireland.
- Boss Level will be released in Taiwan on February 19th. See Boss Level for more images and trailer.
right: Taiwan poster
- The 24th Family Film Awards announced the ceremony and telecast taping has been rescheduled to Wednesday, March 24 (previously scheduled on February 25). Michelle will receive the Global Lifetime Achievement Award.